Web Counter

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

Not Painful...24 hrs later....Thats Painful!!


So having the shots done wasn't at all painful. The doc threw some frezzing in first and plugged in the shots, no biggie.

The next day my right leg, the less painful one, was in serious pain. After some research I discoverd that sometimes the corticosteriod crystalizes and makes the pain pretty bad for 24-48 hours...and this was correct.

It is now 5 days after the shots and I am not in too much pain at all. Definitely less than prior to the shots. I plan on running this weekend hopefully it doesn't go too badly.

On another note my wife is doing the Great lake Walk on Saturday in lake Cowichan, BC. Its a 56km walk around the lake on logging roads and less travelled paved roads. So wish her luck.

Update later on.

I just like the pic.

B

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?