Web Counter

Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

Almost Back to Training...I Think

Well I have not posted for some time as I was on vacation for some time in Ontario and I have been doing notta.

I think I have gained about 10 lbs in the past few weeks and have gotten somewhat lazy.

I have set a goal of Monday August 21 to begin prep/base training for next season. A season that I hope will contain 2 half irons, a few sprints (2-3) and 1 olympic.

I am not certain of what races I will be doing as I have no idea where I may be posted (new trade, new course, new posting). If in Ontario I will try to do one of the 70.3 races in the NE States (steelhead, timberman). I am also thinking of muncie, peterborough, parry sound for the half distances. If I am out here I will do NB 1/2 again and maybe the prestige, desert etc. For olympic if in Ontario I will do one down in Sarnia, blue water I think?, as it has really fast times and I could maybe qualify for military worlds. It could happen.

Well thats it for now.

B

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?