Web Counter

Monday, May 22, 2006

 

Holy Bonkin' Batman !!


Well I set out for a 20k run on Saturday afternoon and made it to about 12.5k and I was dead.

I had come off the 12hr night and had 5 hrs of sleep got dressed and went to Elk Lake for a run. Nice steady (slow for some) pace. At about the 8k mark I was pretty much feeling pain all down my left side from my ass cheek down to the knee.

I thought the pain was fine. I can run through it. Then I hit the proverbial wall. My first ever bonk. I guess the go go go life I lead finally caught up to me.

I currently have a sinus infection, a big cough and I am just knackered.

I planned on taking a day off of training and now that has moved into 2 days.

Tomorrow I try again. Tuesdays' WO will be a swim and a bike or run, depending on weather.

Good day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?