Web Counter

Sunday, May 28, 2006

 

Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.



"Steve Austin, astronaut. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster. - Oscar Goldman

Well I am not Steve, hell I'm not even Lee Majors, I am better, stronger, faster.

I revisited the site of my first tri, the Comox Valley Islander Tri-K. I only did this last year, seems so long ago. I did my race or once again completed the race and got the tri bug.

After a year of sporadic training including about 5 months of real training (for that half iron race June 18), I am better.

My race last year was 1:27:25 for a 750/20/5 and this year I was a whopping just under 9 minutes better at 1:18:11. 9 minutes seems so small but feels so good.

On another note my wife looks much better than Lindsay Wagner does now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?